TraceMyIP.org

Monday 14 January 2013

Minimal Wallpapers

On my weekly hunt for a new wallpaper, I came across a load of wallpapers that are all my kind of style! I've never liked messy and complicated patterns on my background. Sure they can look nice, but only if your desktop is empty, and I'm not one of those people that can help it. I like easy access to my games, software, and I keep notes in text documents all over the place on my desktop for different things!

That probably explains why it's so hard for me to find a wallpaper that suits me and works well, and when I do find a website or keyword of Google Images that works, I end up going crazy and getting 5-10 wallpapers and realising I'll probably never get around to using them all.

Well here are 45, yes, FOURTY-FIVE, minimal and awesome wallpapers for your background. And if you're anything like me you'll find this a haven of pictures. Personally I like them all, and even if minimal isn't your style, I'm sure you'll find at least 1 wallpaper in the link below that you like.

http://www.tripwiremagazine.com/2011/05/45-creative-minimal-wallpapers-for-your-desktop.html


If you're interested in a few of mine that I like, take a look:

1.
2.

3.

4.

5.

(this one really seems to bring your desktop 'to life')

1 comment: